Little Travel Co.

The Little Travel Consultant. Helping You Create Memories. Based in Whitby, Ontario, Canada. The Little Travel Consultant is affiliated with Nexion Canada, ULC 100-235 North Centre Rd, London, On N5X 4E7 HQ Phone 519-660-6966 TICO Reg# 1549342 kate@littletravel.co ~~~ www.littletravel.co

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Meet Up with The Other Group



Today I met with the rest of the tour group.    It took me a long time to choose one,  and after reading many reviews I went with a UK based company called Explore.
The group is a mix of people from the UK, US and Canada, and a mix of ages. I believe there are 12 of us in total. For the trek we will have another tour leader join us.

I booked this along time ago as the passes for the Inca Trail are limited and sell out very quickly.
Our tour guide is great,  very passionate about educating us about the Inca, and their history.  We went to Qorikancha, a previously Inca temple,  which after the Spanish invaded became a Catholic Church.   It was quite fascinating,  I had no idea.   After, we went to the Inca Museum to discover more facts about this amazing civilization.   I don’t usually like museums,  but there was so much I didn’t know.  I wanted to find out more before the trek to Machu Picchu.
So far very happy with my choice.  We are off to visit a market in Pisac today.

No comments:

Post a Comment