Little Travel Co.

The Little Travel Consultant. Helping You Create Memories. Based in Whitby, Ontario, Canada. The Little Travel Consultant is affiliated with Nexion Canada, ULC 100-235 North Centre Rd, London, On N5X 4E7 HQ Phone 519-660-6966 TICO Reg# 1549342 kate@littletravel.co ~~~ www.littletravel.co

Saturday 2 February 2019

when in Africa... Safari!!!



Since I’m in Africa, and after climbing Kilimanjaro I am taking a short Safari, well I couldn’t come all this way and not!

This will still be an adventure, but a different type to climbing the mountain.     We will be camping out in the Serengeti, searching for the Big Five (safari term for the animals everyone wants to see; lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo – not sure why giraffe and zebra aren’t on there – I would love to see them more than the buffalo). 

On the way we will be stopping at a Maasai village where G Adventures supports a local project there.    One of the days we will be heading to Ngorongor Crater which is supposed to be spectacular.

Not sure what to expect from this short safari adventure so be sure to check back for my blog. 

Once again I will be without internet so I’ve scheduled posts on my FB showing what I will be doing each day:   https://www.facebook.com/thelittletravelconsultant/

Hoping to have some amazing pictures to post when I return.   In the meantime, check out some of my travel pics on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/littletravelco/   

No comments:

Post a Comment