Little Travel Co.

The Little Travel Consultant. Helping You Create Memories. Based in Whitby, Ontario, Canada. The Little Travel Consultant is affiliated with Nexion Canada, ULC 100-235 North Centre Rd, London, On N5X 4E7 HQ Phone 519-660-6966 TICO Reg# 1549342 kate@littletravel.co ~~~ www.littletravel.co

Sunday 8 November 2015

Currency delivered to your door.



I was going to go to the bank today to order the currency that I needed for Peru.  I always check things out online first, so I googled best rates etc and a number of different companies offered their services.
I am not sure what other companies offer,  but I found one with excellent rates.   You can order the currency you require and pick it up at their office free of charge,  but for $10 you can have it delivered to your front door.
When there are so many last minute things to do before a trip it doesn't get much more convenient than that.
Oh,  and in Peru,  the currency is Peruvian Nuevo Sol,  just in case you ever need to know :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment