Little Travel Co.

The Little Travel Consultant. Helping You Create Memories. Based in Whitby, Ontario, Canada. The Little Travel Consultant is affiliated with Nexion Canada, ULC 100-235 North Centre Rd, London, On N5X 4E7 HQ Phone 519-660-6966 TICO Reg# 1549342 kate@littletravel.co ~~~ www.littletravel.co

Thursday 26 November 2015

Check your gate number... then ask

image
I arrived in plenty of time to Cusco airport. I thought I may have an issue with the weight of my luggage as usual, but amazingly enough it was right on the 23 kg allowed...phew.
Went to Gate 3 as indicated on my boarding pass and waited until the allotted boarding time 3.50. There was a lot of commotion over at Gate 5, I checked my boarding pass, it definitely said Gate 3. I waited... nothing. So at 4.10 I decided as the line had disappeared that I should probably check with the attendant there. Sure enough, that was my plane, they had written the gate number down wrong, and there was no electronic board or announcement or anything letting you know what flight was boarding.
So beware, always check.  Only a short flight,  1 hour and 15 minutes,  but awesome views of the snow capped Andes,  most enjoyable.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment