Little Travel Co.

The Little Travel Consultant. Helping You Create Memories. Based in Whitby, Ontario, Canada. The Little Travel Consultant is affiliated with Nexion Canada, ULC 100-235 North Centre Rd, London, On N5X 4E7 HQ Phone 519-660-6966 TICO Reg# 1549342 kate@littletravel.co ~~~ www.littletravel.co

Monday 30 November 2015

Taking holiday pics

DSC_2735
Taking holiday pictures is a personal decision.  Do you want to capture just the moment   that reminds you of the fun times you had,  or do you want pictures that you could perhaps print off and frame.
I really debated for a long time what kind of camera to take on my Peru trip.   I thought carrying a larger camera would be bothersome as I was at altitude, hiking the Inca Trail for 4 days,  and it would be the last thing I wanted to bother with.
I tried point and shoot cameras,  but for me,  it wasn't going to be good enough.   So I went with a larger camera.   Yes,  it was a huge pain at times,  stopping to get it out of my back pack or bothering my fellow hikers to get it for me so I didn't have to keep taking the pack off.   But I am really pleased with the pictures I came home with.    It was a trip of a lifetime,  and my pictures reflect how special it was.
So if you are taking a big trip,  take some time to weigh up your options.

No comments:

Post a Comment